BEFORE YOU GO
COMING TO US
Mfuwe International Airport caters for charters and scheduled flights that connect with major international carriers from Lusaka (the capital of Zambia) and Lilongwe (Malawi’s capital).
- Kafunta River Lodge is 45 minutes drive from the airport
- Three Rivers Camp and Island Bush Camp are another 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Kafunta River Lodge (further south)
- Transfers are included in our prices
- We are happy to help you with flight arrangements within Zambia or with Malawi
South Luangwa National Park is approximately 5 hours from Lilongwe or 8 to 10 hours drive from Lusaka. Kafunta River Lodge is well signposted from Chipata.
- Kafunta River Lodge: -13.162776, 31.738933
- Island Bush Camp: -13.432117, 31.472074
- Three Rivers Camp -13.411365, 31.556418
For more up to date details on road conditions please Contact Us .